Africa Serengeti Safari’s outfit camping Safaris both in and outside of the National Park boundaries . Outside of park boundaries we are able to offer nature walks or hikes, and night game drives, with accommodation in a private camps, or in lodges or permanent tented camps.
Our camping Safaris are not “luxury camps”, though we have a wide size-range of comfortable & modern tents, camp beds and mattresses, tables & chairs and mess tents for meals. Our cooks prepare scrumptious bush meals, and we can provide toilets, showers, and all the necessities for a comfortable bush experience.
Our camps can be mobilized each day, and set up in private or public campsites, as per your preference and budget. Our itineraries are customised to best suit the individual’s wishes, expectations, and budget.
Arusha National Park
• Colobus Campsite
Lake Manyara National Park
• Panorama Campsite
• Jambo Campsite. swimming pool, close to Mto wa Mbu Town
Tarangire National Park
• Paradise Campsite – bush walks and bush dinners available
• Simba Campsite (public) – the only campsite on the Crater rim, showers not available
Serengeti National Park
• Seronera Campsite (public) – the only campsite in the Central Serengeti, showers not available
• Ikoma Bush Camp – recommended for safaris spending three or more nights in the Serengeti, night game drives and bush walks available
• Lobo Campsite (public) – showers not available, best visited in August and early September
• Hunting together with Hardzabe tribe ( cultural tour ) is available
• Lake Eyasi Bush Camp – walks to Lake Eyasi available