Your agreement is with Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD, located at P.O. Box 8144 in Moshi, Tanzania E.A. HGTA LLC has sole control and discretion over the manners and methods by which it performs its services and/or sells Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD Services. HGTA LLC will have no authority to act, to make any representation, to enter into any contract or commitment, to bind, to incur any liability or to assume or to create any obligation or responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD. (Do not mail payments to Tanzania) Please read the details of this Terms and Conditions Agreement. By clicking on “I Agree – Continue with Booking Procedure” a legally binding contract is therefore made.
- To activate your reservation, a deposit of 25% OF THE TOTAL COST of the excursion for each person (unless stated otherwise prior to accepting your deposit) must be sent with the booking form to HGTA 10207 Hanover Glen Road Charlotte, NC 28210. The balance can be paid to HGTA or upon your arrival in Moshi, Tanzania. If you’re booking 30 days or less prior to departure, full payment is due for all program costs including required airfare.
- Full balance due 30 days before the start of the program. Any installment payments are allowed at any time as long as your program is paid in full 30 days prior to the start date of the program.
- Form of Payments: Deposits and subsequent payments must be in a form of a personal check or a Cashier’s check payable in USD to HGTA or bank transfer to HGTA LLC located in Charlotte, NC. If you wish to pay your deposit by credit card, you will be required to add a 4% processing fee. Your deposit must be made within 10 days of your booking form to guarantee your reservation.
- Cancellation: Deposits (and any payments) are non-refundable 90 days prior to departure date (From Kathmandu).
- For any changes in reservation/itinerary after a confirmation is issued, you must notify Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD in writing at least 60 days prior to departure date. Any expenses or additional cost incurred due to change will be paid at the time of change. All expenses due to flight cancellations or any administration charges which may arise because of any unforeseen changes in your arrival time or ability to begin the trek will be paid by you.
- HGTA LLC and Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD reserve the right to cancel the trek or change itinerary due to the nature of trekking, weather, and touring in the remote part and high places of the world. If this occurs an alternative excursion of a similar standard will be offered to you. However, no refund will be allotted.
- HGTA LLC and Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD do not accept liability for any loss or damage arising out of any cancellation on any account whatsoever.
- Although we will always handle your baggage and personal effects with great care while in our possession (such as when carried by porters, yaks and horses), HGTA LLC and Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD do not, however, accept responsible for any loss, damage or accident to any luggage and property.
- It is in the nature of these types of excursions that arrangements and the participants must remain flexible. The day to day itinerary/agenda and ultimate goal of the excursion are taken as aims and not as contractual obligations. It is the condition of your joining any of our excursions that you accept this flexibility, and that you also accept that HGTA LLC and Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD cannot be held responsible for delays or alterations in the program, or for expenses incurred, due to international or internal flight cancellations, automobiles and other means of conveyance, strikes, sickness, weather and other forces of nature, war, quarantine, force major, political closures and disputes. You will be responsible for any such expenses incurred which, depending on the circumstances, may be recoverable by your own insurance. You must make sure to mention all of these items and terms including potential travel up high altitudes to your insurance provider to ensure you get the appropriate coverage.
- On an excursion of this nature, it is necessary for you to abide by the authority of the leader, who represents Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD. The decision of the leader as to the conduct, itinerary and objectives of the tour is final. Signing our booking/reservation form signifies your agreement to this. If in the opinion of the leader your behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole (which are the paramount considerations), or if (in consultation with the trek medical person, if there is one) the leader considers your general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the holiday, you may be asked to leave the tour without the right to any refund.
- Medical vaccinations and other preliminary arrangements including all visa procurements are entirely your responsibility and HGTA LLC and Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD accept no responsibility in the event that these are not completed in time for departure.
- To take part in one of our excursions you must be covered by insurance, which must include the cost of repatriation and helicopter rescue if you become too ill or injured to continue. You need to purchase an insurance policy which is designed to cover these types of holidays. You must carry proof of insurance (e.g. your insurance certificate) with you throughout the holiday. If cannot provide proof of insurance at the start of the holiday you will be required to take out a suitable policy at that time. If this is not done you will not be allowed to continue on the trip and will not be entitled to any refund for services not provided. (Please review any description pages for more information on insurance, immunizations, gear and essentials.)
- You must carry a valid passport and have obtained the appropriate visas when traveling with Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD. Please ensure your passport is valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas for the countries you are traveling. Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD. cannot accept responsibility if you are refused entry to a country or places because you lack the correct visa documentation.
- No refunds or compensation will be made or given for any unused hotel accommodation, air tickets or any other unused service or feature of the tour. No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. Refunds will be at the discretion of Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD. if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized. Please note that these conditions are subject to change.
- You understand that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness in remote places without medical facilities, political instability and the forces of nature. You agree to assume all risks associated with the journey to the maximum extent permitted by Tanzanian law.
- You acknowledge that travel on a Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD trip requires a degree of flexibility, and understand that the trip route, accommodation and modes of transport are subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances.
- Should Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD deem it advisable to amend an itinerary for any reason, it may do so by shortening, varying or re-routing any trip. These changes are binding and additional expenses will be charged to you if the reason for any alteration is outside Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD. control.
- Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD. reserves the right to cancel any trip you booked before it is guaranteed to run. A trip is guaranteed to run once it has two fully paid travelers, unless minimum numbers state otherwise.
- Any flights forming part of your holiday will be subject to the General Conditions of Carriage and Conditions of Contract of the airline concerned, to which attention will be drawn on the airline ticket. Such flights will also be subject to international law which often limits the airlines liability to passengers in respect of death or bodily injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage. Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD reserves the right to substitute alternative vehicles, carriers and/or aircraft types if necessary. This information is the responsibility of Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD. It is not issued on behalf of and does not commit the airline(s) mentioned therein, or any airline whose services are used in conjunction with the tours.
- Neither Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD, nor the owners of the services provided will entertain any complaint unless written notice is given to Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD within 15 days of the end of the excursion.
- The booking conditions may only be waived by a director of Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD and in writing.
- When you sign this booking/reservation form you (and any other person on whose behalf you book/reserve) agree to accept all these conditions, you acknowledge that you have read the conditions of this agreement and you warrant that the information given by you on the booking/reservation form is complete and accurate.
- Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in holidays of this kind, up to and including death. Therefore you must carefully read the entire agreement before signing below.
All participants must read these terms and conditions, and return a signed copy of this contract to HGTA LLC who will provide a copy to Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD prior to the excursion. Participant is aware that the trip excursion is under the arrangements of Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD and that their participation involves certain risks and dangers. These include but are not limited to:
(a.) Trekking expedition in mountain terrain.
(b.) Travel by aircraft, car, coaches, jeep, boat, canoe, rafts, automobile, elephant, bicycle, or any other means of conveyance.
(c.) Accidental illness in remote regions with little or no medical facilities and without means of paid evacuation.
(d.) Accidents caused by the forces of nature.
(e.) Subject to change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control. In consideration of the above and as part of the payments for the right to participate in such an excursion, activities and the services arranged for the participant by Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD and their agents, associates and employees, participant thereby assume all the above risks and will hold Kili Boys Tours & Safaris, LTD exempt from and defend them against any and all liability actions, causes of actions, suits, debts, demands and claims of every kind and nature whatsoever which participant may now have hereafter arise out of or in connection with the trip of participation in activities arranged for participant by the aforementioned company and their agents, associates.
This agreement shall serve as a release and assumption of risks and guarantee for the participant and their heirs, administrators, executors and all members of their family including any minors accompanying them. The participant hereby agrees to accept all the above risks, dangers and conditions as well as agrees to pay any and all additional costs that may arise as a result.